Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
17 January, 01:58
There were some people commenting on Telegram accusing Q people of inciting Antifa. They are just deflecting from the truth. I posted this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
17 January, 02:10
In response Just Jesus to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
17 January, 05:40
In response Discernment Sleuth to her Publication
I've seen that report. However, I was addressing the accusers in my response as they are trying to blame Trump supporters for the activity of the left & want to paint what they call "QAnon" as a group to categorize people and then assign them with republican characteristics. They've been doing the same with white people. You can see a similar tactic at play if you look up HR 5602. They drafted that in the middle of a war/bioweapon pandemic season caused by China claiming a certain group of their own citizens, which are white are the largest threat to society. SMH This should be repudiated.

Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
common sense doesnt grown in everyones garden
08:48 PM - Jan 17, 2021
In response Just Jesus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sleuth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Discernment Sleuth, click on at the bottom under it