Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
There were some people commenting on Telegram accusing Q people of inciting Antifa. They are just deflecting from the truth. I posted this.
01:58 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by JesusKeepYou in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
17 January, 05:26
In response Just Jesus to his Publication
Excellant reply my friend! The Truth we are witnessing surely leads to THE ONLY TRUTH, beautiful Jesus✝️🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
17 January, 05:34
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Thank you. Yes, Jesus Reigns! Hallelujah!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Discernment Sleuth @Sleuth
17 January, 02:10
In response Just Jesus to his Publication

Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
17 January, 05:40
In response Discernment Sleuth to her Publication
I've seen that report. However, I was addressing the accusers in my response as they are trying to blame Trump supporters for the activity of the left & want to paint what they call "QAnon" as a group to categorize people and then assign them with republican characteristics. They've been doing the same with white people. You can see a similar tactic at play if you look up HR 5602. They drafted that in the middle of a war/bioweapon pandemic season caused by China claiming a certain group of their own citizens, which are white are the largest threat to society. SMH This should be repudiated.