Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 July, 12:17
Navy decode

=

Pizzagate Pizzagate πŸ•/ I Will Give Him The Morning Star 🌟/ I Pray That The Beginning May Come From You πŸ™/ We Are On Gods Time Now / Quantum Gateway Portal / Next Few Weeks / Your Nature Determines Your Fate / Holographic Universe / I Love You I Really Do ❀/ Mary Magdalene In The Flesh / Dont Worry Be Happy / The Underlying Meaning / Prophecies Of The Bible Code / To Infinity And Beyond / Angels Of The Apocalypse πŸ˜‡/ Rest The Door Is Open / Losers With PowerπŸ”‹/ I Ams Queen Is Going Home / The Floor Is Yours / Elon Musk Now Serving / Sick Of Living Unwilling To Die / Milwaukee Wisconsin 🦌/ Yeshua Has Already WonπŸ†/ You Made Your Choices / We Hold The Kingdom Now / Come To Jesus Moment / Trust Your Gut / Nothing Is As It Seems / Your True Colors /Shes Totally Trusting You Abba Father /You Never Gave Him A Chance /Why Are Humans So Stupid
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
225-522
1350-0531
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 12:18
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 July, 12:18
πŸ’₯πŸ‘‡

24 July, 12:19
πŸ€ŒπŸŒΆβ›ˆπŸ”₯

24 July, 12:21
If U want to ask questions I can help..... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

24 July, 12:23
Emojis are great because some folks are more visual. Plus it provides a break in the text. Helps like bookmarkers sorta....

The Y is Shane. Notice a Y looks like a deer face and antlers shape? 🦌

https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 July, 12:51
And is Z the military????

Z = 26 = 8 the OMEGA king

Operation Z tattooed on Juniors arm.
01:03 PM - Jul 24, 2023 (E)
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
23 August, 10:43

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
25 July, 07:32
Didn't realize it would have been Coast Watchers Z Special Unit that rescued PT-109 staff out from the island. What a dig this was! The Coast Watcher was Arthur Reginald Evans. His name became known some 17 years later - entirely coincidental I'm sure.

These clandestine operations bear a resemblance to Finnish Military intelligence and guerrilla operations during WWII in Soviet Union. The material was transported to Sweden in operation Stella Polaris (Pole Star) as Soviet Union took over the Finnish government. We don't know what was in the material as it has been kept from public eyes.

What is the deal with deer and 'Y'? The issue I came across tracking bloodlines is that it's a multinational effort.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
23 August, 11:12
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
Watch the water...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 July, 01:12
26 > 116 > 17

116 < > 911

911 > 92 > 11 < > 11:11

G = 7 O = 15 D = 4

GOD = 26

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 July, 01:05
Yes!