It really is a click away...

Yet no "Big accounts" care...

CHILDREN MATTER...
05:11 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 July, 09:55
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
It is time for the people of the world to kill all pedophiles and those supporting them on sight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 July, 09:59
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
DEAD DOES NOT RE OFFEND!!!!😵😵

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 July, 07:12
Double D.
It’s plain as the nose on my face that Elon is playing an important part in this movie. You nor I are the ones who are giving him instructions on what to say or do, if anyone even is at all. I will tell you one thing, VOLATILE EMOTIONS ARE DANGEROUS ON THE FRONT LINE IN ANY WAR. Especially in a war on the mind. People that have a job to do can NOT allow emotions to CLOUD their objective of crossing the finish line. I want them to win this war for every child yet to be born. Children deserve a bright future.

Our forgiving those who hurt us doesn’t get them off the hook with God. They still have to square their lives with God, preferably while still breathing, or face to face after death with no redemption possible. Forgiveness DOES HOWEVER, get the victim off the hook. And as I don’t like suffering needlessly, after years of exactly that…
I choose to forgive.
🕊

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 July, 12:29
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I hear your heart and it is pure. Hear mine, forgiveness is God's gift not mine.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
23 July, 05:25
There's a lot they don't care about. Family is another one. I decided that I just won't invite them to my table to eat. They made their beds.

23 July, 05:31
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
No offense but "Their" beds suck..

You are a soldier and you know the truth...

And you are still a solid.

#BlessUp

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 July, 05:19

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 July, 05:13
no fence sitting...even if one was...that is on the dark side too

23 July, 05:16
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Aptly put.

#BlessUp

23 July, 05:12

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 July, 06:23