Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From FREEDOM FIGHTERS on TG

πŸ‘€What do you all think of this???
02:58 PM - Jul 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
23 July, 03:46 (E)
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Interesting theorem. There is much hidden in the historical significance of this continent. Remnants of out of place artifacts, and 'un'-explained geological strata. Indications of ancient inhabitations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 05:01
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I found it very interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 July, 03:40
Return of The Dove...
πŸ’«πŸ™Œ

jerUSAlem

πŸ˜‡πŸ’—πŸ™

23 July, 03:43
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
😍

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 July, 03:32
Anything is possible imo

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 July, 03:28
i think the mormons copied the names......wheres he getting tthe mountain having to be 12k ft?

23 July, 03:42
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Mount Moriah is a 12,072-foot (3,680 m) mountain in the northern Snake Range of eastern White Pine County, Nevada, United States. It is the fifth-highest mountain in the state,[3] and also ranks as the ninth-most topographically prominent peak in the state.[5] It is located in the Mount Moriah Wilderness administered by the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.