Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:33
I did essentially the same university degree as Zuby and at the same place. We have a lot in common, and I like his commentary a lot. Hope we get to meet some day. I found this tweet on anxiety a bit odd: https://twitter.com/ZubyMu...

I definitely struggle with it, in a way I did not before the war. I have been exposed to too much trauma and am a sensitive soul. It's not a question of willpower or focus as such; I just get a freeze-up when I confront tasks and content that my soul doesn't want to be provoked by any more.

We are not all built the same. I have struggled to have a stable home of my own, stable relationships, stable mental health, stable income, stable lifestyle, stable career. It's been a wild ride, and I'm OK, but get jittery from all the change I have had to go through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 July, 04:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is a yucky way to feel I know, I was diagnosed with PTSD in the early 90's that I was able to take steps to calm myself naturally... then about 18 years ago I couldn't do it on my own anymore (horrible marriage didn't help)...and the last 7 years holy moly... Off the charts anxiety!!!..hard to function when I freeze all of a sudden..can't think with the foggy brain.. Horrible feeling, trembling/shaking and nauseous ...and in PUBLIC it's 10 x's worse..too many times I've had to leave the store bc it's embarrassing (pushed the full cart over and just left it)..😫 couldn't wait to get home...

Dis war has been one hella ride Martin, and You my Fren are NOT alone..💕
WWG1WGA and we will be ok (eventually)🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
I think the extreme is bipolar. Did you watch Homeland? That star was bipolar in the show.
11:18 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 July, 06:59 (E)
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
I haven't.. but I will to see better what you are saying, for some maybe it is bipolar, but It's not a bipolar thing for me, it's "traumatic" scars that are on the inside of my body, not seen outside of it that are triggered.

I have more good days than bad, but the bad days it's a fight to stay calm inside...Doesn't help I get downloads all the time and I sus my inner chakras are being repaired and just depends what region of the body they cleanse and stimulate for healing....when its' the upper 3 levels the anxiety is high, if it's lower level ones then it's more physical and I can handle those being the good days which makes total sense.
The upper and middle levels are the mind, throat and chest (heart and lung)...those upper levels affect me mentally/spiritually/bodycore being, just more intense for me I guess. 🙏