Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I did essentially the same university degree as Zuby and at the same place. We have a lot in common, and I like his commentary a lot. Hope we get to meet some day. I found this tweet on anxiety a bit odd: https://twitter.com/ZubyMu...

I definitely struggle with it, in a way I did not before the war. I have been exposed to too much trauma and am a sensitive soul. It's not a question of willpower or focus as such; I just get a freeze-up when I confront tasks and content that my soul doesn't want to be provoked by any more.

We are not all built the same. I have struggled to have a stable home of my own, stable relationships, stable mental health, stable income, stable lifestyle, stable career. It's been a wild ride, and I'm OK, but get jittery from all the change I have had to go through.
01:33 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 July, 11:27
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Hv known ppl whose mantra on worry/anxiety is "don't worry; if you can do something about a situation, do it, but if you can't change it worrying about it is a waste of time". Maybe Zuby manages his concerns in this way.
There is a certain logic in this way of thinking but some thoughts can become all-consuming.
I do wonder how much our high-tech-world has contributed to the general malaise in humanity. Most of all i think it has on the basis that it's (tech) enabled total control over us which our instincts "feel" n rise up against it.
My thoughts on this subject hv landed on my intense antipathy towards "manipulation"; my cells rebel against it to quite an extreme extent! LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 July, 04:47
This is a yucky way to feel I know, I was diagnosed with PTSD in the early 90's that I was able to take steps to calm myself naturally... then about 18 years ago I couldn't do it on my own anymore (horrible marriage didn't help)...and the last 7 years holy moly... Off the charts anxiety!!!..hard to function when I freeze all of a sudden..can't think with the foggy brain.. Horrible feeling, trembling/shaking and nauseous ...and in PUBLIC it's 10 x's worse..too many times I've had to leave the store bc it's embarrassing (pushed the full cart over and just left it)..😫 couldn't wait to get home...

Dis war has been one hella ride Martin, and You my Fren are NOT alone..💕
WWG1WGA and we will be ok (eventually)🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 11:16
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Omega 3 is good for anxiety. Either capsules or food. Anxiety can become worse. Most omegas are good. Start sampling with meals.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
22 July, 11:18
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I think the extreme is bipolar. Did you watch Homeland? That star was bipolar in the show.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
22 July, 02:23
Zuby is lucky enough “not to understand it” IMHO.

What I want to know is why it is not okay for me to say certain things anymore (words are changing at breakneck speed sometimes - is word still a word?), yet some butt munch can tune in to a weakness and just hammer me with it and then try to feed off an old anxiety. If I say anything back, even with a lot of patience and a big delay, I am then trying to “change the subject”, “projecting”, “diverting”, etc.

Maybe the key will be to identify where the anxiety is being introduced and exploited in the first place. I think it is not sane that someone freaks out screaming over being misnomered, misgendered, or whatever (like a real freak out). That same person thinks I am a total phobe because I cannot tolerate what I see as peddlefile grooming behaviors.

I am that abused child from decades back, and now I do have a few battle scars, oh and a war to win. I will harness that anxiety and use it with a fury one day.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 July, 01:58
You are not alone my fren. Many of us have suffered emotional, physical, & spiritual struggles this Great Awakening has caused. Be sure to take care of yourself. Take breaks to rejuvenate your body and soul. We support you!

arba happihr @arba
22 July, 01:48
Aloha Martin
You made it!🙌
I thought doing our best is
the way to go.
You did your best
The best that you knew how🏆
You won.🏆
Millions of people didn't make it, or we would see more humans speaking up and not hating on one another. imo
Please to meet you Martin
Welcome to team
"One of a Kind"
You are perfect, believe it 💗
drarba opinion🤗

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
22 July, 01:42
That is the feeling i get when i hear "ty for your service" whole bunch of stuff bubbles up that i do not like feelin. Digi war seems to bring on similar feelings in other ways at other times.
We are all built different and handle/internalize things different. thank heavens for that, otherwise I would not have my sense of humor. It is like air, not everyone gets it. You'll find what helps you. Mindless tasks is a good fill-in till that time

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
22 July, 01:41
There is such thing as toxic positivity and I believe Zuby has it. Although I agree that I like him and his intentions are good.