Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
22 July, 01:33
I did essentially the same university degree as Zuby and at the same place. We have a lot in common, and I like his commentary a lot. Hope we get to meet some day. I found this tweet on anxiety a bit odd: https://twitter.com/ZubyMu...

I definitely struggle with it, in a way I did not before the war. I have been exposed to too much trauma and am a sensitive soul. It's not a question of willpower or focus as such; I just get a freeze-up when I confront tasks and content that my soul doesn't want to be provoked by any more.

We are not all built the same. I have struggled to have a stable home of my own, stable relationships, stable mental health, stable income, stable lifestyle, stable career. It's been a wild ride, and I'm OK, but get jittery from all the change I have had to go through.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 July, 04:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
This is a yucky way to feel I know, I was diagnosed with PTSD in the early 90's that I was able to take steps to calm myself naturally... then about 18 years ago I couldn't do it on my own anymore (horrible marriage didn't help)...and the last 7 years holy moly... Off the charts anxiety!!!..hard to function when I freeze all of a sudden..can't think with the foggy brain.. Horrible feeling, trembling/shaking and nauseous ...and in PUBLIC it's 10 x's worse..too many times I've had to leave the store bc it's embarrassing (pushed the full cart over and just left it)..😫 couldn't wait to get home...

Dis war has been one hella ride Martin, and You my Fren are NOT alone..💕
WWG1WGA and we will be ok (eventually)🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
Omega 3 is good for anxiety. Either capsules or food. Anxiety can become worse. Most omegas are good. Start sampling with meals.
11:16 PM - Jul 22, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Laritha in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 July, 07:14
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Yep, already do that regime, also take natural calming supplements too, try to get 15 min a day in the sun, barefoot on the grass and pray...try to center so I can handle the "attacks" as they start and before they get out of the ability to cope in public... and I'll add it's gotten worse the last 4 years in public bc it takes waaaaay more effort to be/stay/use when others (asleep) start bad vibing around me and I can feel it, then sure enough it's an argument or a nasty encounter I hear around me that triggers that "oh boy, please don't go wacky" like people can't just be nice and considerate and act human quite frankly..

I'll be glad when more are awake...it'll make being in public much easier.. Hope that makes sense..LOL😉