Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Anon Island-Mountain Vibes ☺️
I usually don't like those boxy looking homes, I like curves, but this concept is super cool! 🤍
06:17 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
16 August, 03:15
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautifully built! Imagine it'd be kind of like living on a shelf! Quite precarious. Exciting. Stunning views tho and it's very attractively furnished.
I like it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scat ling @scatling
04 August, 07:46
It is super cool, but to be honest, I'd be scared to death hanging on the rock with all those cantilevered rooms and such sticking out like that. Would it stand up over time? Granted, for many years I didn't like driving over high bridges either. It is that sense of no support underneath. Silly, maybe, because I am fairly adventurous, but there it is. I don't like walking out to the edge of a cliff, overhang, etc. I do love the windows, though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 August, 05:00
VK & Archi on X.
Architecture concepts for
Anon Island-Mountain! 😎

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 August, 05:06
👍 😎

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
22 July, 09:00
Beautiful!

Stop Complaining @TinaR
22 July, 08:28
Reminds me of .....

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 July, 07:50
It’s so amazing!

Lana Angel @Lana1111
22 July, 07:01
Love it!! Count me in!!

22 July, 07:30
In response Lana Angel to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
22 July, 06:32
I live curves too....but this could be modified and made beautiful😉

22 July, 06:42
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Indeed!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
22 July, 06:23
Wow, agree with you about the curves, but beautiful!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
22 July, 06:17
Needs COLOR and hippie flair but fly af.

22 July, 06:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Lots more plants! 💚