- What normies are being told is real
- What normies think is real whether it is what they are told or not
- What is actually real
12:55 PM - Jul 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
22 July, 02:29
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You always hit the nail on the head! What a beautiful gift and talent you have Martin.. It's quite amazing! I hope we all can meet someday!! 🫠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 July, 02:29
Hence the exhaustion. 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
22 July, 01:26
Too big of a task, so I focus on my personal life and local community. "Have a great day" goes a long way ♥️ I try to spread truth if a lie will harm someone. Speak with kindness (in most cases lol). Let Karma sort out the rest.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
22 July, 01:07
I’m never sure about anything any more. Every time I think I know, it turns out I’m wrong so I keep learning but never think I know any more. Now I say we’ll find out. So weird how this isn’t confusing.😘

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
22 July, 02:08
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
It seems to be fluid and we collectively are vibing it into our awareness by getting excited and envisioning what we want to see. So the war for the narrative, both sides offering what they want us to envision.