COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Hello Everyone,

Do you recognize me?

I spent most of my life in hiding. I did it to protect my family, my friends, the people and the world. In the upcoming days I will reveal something that will change a lot of things and make this world a BETTER PLACE for EVERYBODY!

Who wanted me DEAD?
Who tried to ASSASSINATE me?
Who died in the accident?
Who helped me get away?
Who gave me shelter?
Who SAVED MY LIFE?
All of this is bigger than you think.

Over the years I had enough time to gather information on everything and everyone.
07:40 AM - Jul 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
21 July, 12:14
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That's a doctored picture of the Official Ronald Reagan.. including the polka dot tie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
21 July, 10:26
this is retarded but bush wanted him dead,,,,,,he ccontrolled him when he survived

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
21 July, 09:59

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 July, 09:50 (E)
Don said that Governor Reagan was a humble man, loved God & the children, was a great Sunday school teacher & knew the Bible well. He wrote thank you letters to all the teachers & was a joy to teach with. (Don was an Electrical Engineer & he had a dream to have an oil company to honor God called, "King's Oil Company.")

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
21 July, 09:35
Tears of JOY! My family & I Loved & Voted for President Reagan. My friend & co-worker, Don in Oceanside, CA was a Sunday School Teacher with Ronald Reagan, maybe before he was Governor. In 1980, he brought to work a framed letter from him thanking Don for teaching the children. God, THANK You & BLESS President Reagan in Jesus' Name. Amen 🙏 ❤

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
21 July, 09:15
Um so that doesn't look like a man who is 103 years old! Sooo !

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 July, 10:24
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
Born 1911. Would be 112.