Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 July, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 July, 09:23
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
They are should chip all the pedophiles then they can keep an eye on them at all times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 July, 10:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
Agreeeeeed! ( and that is the cutest meme yet! Love her little face!!😂💓

20 July, 10:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yes I found it very appropriate as she's able to see them and point them out and let them know they are being seen.
It's one thing to have a map of where the predators live but it's another thing knowing where they are in real time.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 July, 03:59
In response James Dean to his Publication
Funny you should say that.. I have (since about her age) known when someone was bad inside..and when they were good inside...

It is a gift (I called it a curse for years until I understood it) 🙏
I call it my God gut talking to me, the things I have foreseen, or got a download of sorts...and the things no one else can see that I see has blown my mind all my life..
When I was around 3 (talking 1960's here) we had the old dial rotary phone, no answering machines or caller ID and when the phone would ring, I would yell out to my Mom or Dad who it was and I got it right every single time..that's just a small example, Not enough room to fit a lifetime of my "gift" here..
TY I loved her little face, reminded me of me...LOL😂

That's amazing and I appreciate that. My wife is like that too she will pick out the bad ones from a mile away and sure enough she is always right.

I'm either two gullible or too trusting, I try to be nice and welcome to everyone.

Now my daughter is becoming a lot like her mom I'm glad she's picking up that trait instead of mine trusting everyone.

Thank you for sharing. 😎👍
10:58 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it