Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
20 July, 09:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 July, 09:23
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
They are should chip all the pedophiles then they can keep an eye on them at all times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 July, 10:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
Agreeeeeed! ( and that is the cutest meme yet! Love her little face!!😂💓

Yes I found it very appropriate as she's able to see them and point them out and let them know they are being seen.
It's one thing to have a map of where the predators live but it's another thing knowing where they are in real time.
10:24 AM - Jul 20, 2023
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 July, 03:59
In response James Dean to his Publication
Funny you should say that.. I have (since about her age) known when someone was bad inside..and when they were good inside...

It is a gift (I called it a curse for years until I understood it) 🙏
I call it my God gut talking to me, the things I have foreseen, or got a download of sorts...and the things no one else can see that I see has blown my mind all my life..
When I was around 3 (talking 1960's here) we had the old dial rotary phone, no answering machines or caller ID and when the phone would ring, I would yell out to my Mom or Dad who it was and I got it right every single time..that's just a small example, Not enough room to fit a lifetime of my "gift" here..
TY I loved her little face, reminded me of me...LOL😂

20 July, 10:58
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
That's amazing and I appreciate that. My wife is like that too she will pick out the bad ones from a mile away and sure enough she is always right.

I'm either two gullible or too trusting, I try to be nice and welcome to everyone.

Now my daughter is becoming a lot like her mom I'm glad she's picking up that trait instead of mine trusting everyone.

Thank you for sharing. 😎👍