JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 July, 09:09
I will see you soon.

https://youtu.be/EgNgvCLRq...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 July, 01:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
What if...
for the next 2 weeks we all take time twice a day to write down and verbalize out loud 5 things we are grateful for and 5 things we want to see happen in the future for all of humanity?

Working now but will do mine tonight!
5x5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Part 3:
I would love to be a part of a team that can go to places that were really hurt by our country and try to make amends to repair the lives destroyed by the evil from our country. I am thinking of places like Haiti, Yemen, Syria, anyplace that were hurt by us.
First though we need to take care of Native Americans.

I honestly pray that after us all suffering through the pain of Awakening together that we can help bring about On Earth As It Is In Heaven together.

That would make this pain be worth it. It's been really hard to see and feel the pain all around me and feeling helpless to fix it.

More than anything though, I want my family back. My treasure was shattered getting here. I just want them back and healthy.
02:16 PM - Jul 20, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it