AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
19 July, 02:41
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
you about ruined my day with this crap. NO ONE wants to see this, and NO ONE cares how real it is. It's disturbing, you fool. You want "likes" for this? You think you're waking people up? Go watch some snuff films now, but please don't share them here. seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:06
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
DON'T FOOKING LIKE IT DON'T FOOKING LOOK , DON'T LIKE MY POSTS HIT THE FOOKING BLOCK BUTTON.

19 July, 05:08
DON'T LOOK? HOW NOT TO LOOK YOU IMBECILE WHEN IT'S RIGHT ON MY WALL? You have no respect I can see that clearly now, and that is the lowest thing a person can do, is have no respect. You're done buddy! Jerk!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:21
Lmafo don't let the door hit ya , where the good lord split ya . TROLL

19 July, 05:24
messenger? protector? wow. right. I cannot wait to find out who we all really. big mistake, turd.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:27
I'm the same in person as on here moron.

19 July, 05:27
Thought so. a big ugly parasitic turd I see

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
You may not like my posts but POTUS TRUMP DOES 😊
05:32 PM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
19 July, 05:41
try posting what you did here and see what happens. You're nobody dude. That's funny. Narcisstic traits big time. Can't take responsibility or apologize even. Tuff guy. Shoot.... let's ascend, not descend. Elizardbeth loves you Draco boy

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:51
Lmafo , are you just butt hurt cause no one like your posts 😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 stop being an asshole and maybe things will change for you.
You must be a taylor swift fan that got feeling hurt.
Lmafo thanks you made my day 🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂