AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
you about ruined my day with this crap. NO ONE wants to see this, and NO ONE cares how real it is. It's disturbing, you fool. You want "likes" for this? You think you're waking people up? Go watch some snuff films now, but please don't share them here. seriously.
02:41 PM - Jul 19, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wearemultidimensional in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 July, 05:45
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Either deal with it or not. This image came from the 4kun or 8kun. This is stuff the Anon's found.
As Q has said, the truth is not for everyone. Not the exact wording, sorry about that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:06
DON'T FOOKING LIKE IT DON'T FOOKING LOOK , DON'T LIKE MY POSTS HIT THE FOOKING BLOCK BUTTON.

19 July, 05:08
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
DON'T LOOK? HOW NOT TO LOOK YOU IMBECILE WHEN IT'S RIGHT ON MY WALL? You have no respect I can see that clearly now, and that is the lowest thing a person can do, is have no respect. You're done buddy! Jerk!

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
19 July, 04:34
This picture has been shared here many times over the years. Somebody somewhere is seeing it for the first time. People wake up through various forms of subjects. It only takes one time for a person to wake up and lead them to a path of research and righteousness.
Waking up the population is the whole goal here.
If you can't handle this captioned image, how are you going to handle when full disclosure of
biggest atrocities ever committed to humanity comes out en masse? How are others going to handle it? By closing the eyes and plugging the ears? It's happening right here, right now and there's no stopping it. Instead, embrace it and help others by guiding them instead of trying to censor people.

19 July, 04:40
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
YOU CALL THAT WAKING UP? PLEASE.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:08
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Well said thank you 🙏