Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 July, 06:06
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Now or always?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 06:07
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
Now or always ? What do you mean ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 July, 05:35
So many people hold these ppl in high regard because they don't realize what they really are.
There are more disclosure documentaries coming out.
Mike is previewing another segment to Out of the Shadows as well.

They will eventually not be able to walk the streets.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 July, 05:23
Evil beyond my worst nightmares.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
19 July, 02:51
Truly horrific. Isn't Taylor Swift a "he"?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:07
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
I do believe it's a he and some say the child of the demonic levays.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
19 July, 02:41
you about ruined my day with this crap. NO ONE wants to see this, and NO ONE cares how real it is. It's disturbing, you fool. You want "likes" for this? You think you're waking people up? Go watch some snuff films now, but please don't share them here. seriously.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:06
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
DON'T FOOKING LIKE IT DON'T FOOKING LOOK , DON'T LIKE MY POSTS HIT THE FOOKING BLOCK BUTTON.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 July, 05:45
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Either deal with it or not. This image came from the 4kun or 8kun. This is stuff the Anon's found.
As Q has said, the truth is not for everyone. Not the exact wording, sorry about that.