AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 02:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
19 July, 02:41
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
you about ruined my day with this crap. NO ONE wants to see this, and NO ONE cares how real it is. It's disturbing, you fool. You want "likes" for this? You think you're waking people up? Go watch some snuff films now, but please don't share them here. seriously.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
This picture has been shared here many times over the years. Somebody somewhere is seeing it for the first time. People wake up through various forms of subjects. It only takes one time for a person to wake up and lead them to a path of research and righteousness.
Waking up the population is the whole goal here.
If you can't handle this captioned image, how are you going to handle when full disclosure of
biggest atrocities ever committed to humanity comes out en masse? How are others going to handle it? By closing the eyes and plugging the ears? It's happening right here, right now and there's no stopping it. Instead, embrace it and help others by guiding them instead of trying to censor people.
04:34 PM - Jul 19, 2023
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SherlockPepe in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:08
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Well said thank you 🙏

19 July, 04:40
YOU CALL THAT WAKING UP? PLEASE.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:09
Lmafo , TRIGGERED MUCH ?

19 July, 04:39
how I will handle it is by deleting those accounts and calling you out. The disclosure you talk of isn't seeing "snuff pics". You want to traumatize your spirit & desensitize yourself at the same time? There is a point to where you've seen enough to know it's real. No need, especially at this point, to put those up, and think you're waking people up. It is disgusting and mortifying. Do you want animals tear each other apart all day to know the truth? No. Please get my point. I don't want to see that shit ever again.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 July, 05:11
BOO FOOKING HOO
CRY HARDER 😢 😭 so I laugh at you more.

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
19 July, 05:27
Then, I will call out those who promote censorship to gaining knowledge.
Stop deciding what people shouldn't or should see especially when it comes to understanding the secretive nature of our world. We wouldn't be here if that were the policy.
"There is a point to where you've seen enough to know it's real."
To you perhaps. What about others? There was a point where many of us were the "others".
"No need, especially at this point, to put those up, and think you're waking people up."
Selfish point of view. Again, somebody somewhere doesn't get it yet. How do you know for a fact this won't be the time it clicks in their mind? Example: Naive person>Taylor Swift fanatic>see weird hat symbolism>research>DS satanic rituals>blackmail everywhere>explains worldwide corruption. BOOM! Red Pill. Awake and can spread the truth. This is not possible if we self censor.
If you can't handle it, then maybe you should turn away. Don't decide for me.