Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I'm not trying to alarm anyone ... but, currently there are 29 Active volcanoes erupting. (Update: 32 now erupting)

Until this year, that number was around 20-22.

https://earthquakes.volcan...
11:08 AM - Jul 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
19 July, 12:00
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
...and me allergic to lava

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 11:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 July, 11:23
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Ok Thanks

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
19 July, 11:13
I wonder if there is a correlation with the guy who predicted the Turkey earthquake

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 11:26
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
earthquakes are always a prelude to an eruption........they are usually lots of small ones though
Mount St. Helens remained dormant from its last period of activity in the 1840s and 1850s until March 1980.[11] Several small earthquakes, beginning on March 15, indicated that magma might have begun moving below the volcano.[12] On March 20, at 3:45 pm Pacific Standard Time, a shallow, magnitude-4.2 earthquake centered below the volcano's north flank,[12] signaled the volcano's return from 123 years of hibernation.[13] A gradually building earthquake swarm saturated area seismographs and started to climax at about noon on March 25, reaching peak levels in the next two days, including an earthquake registering 5.1 on the Richter scale.[14] A total of 174 shocks of magnitude 2.6 or greater was recorded during those two days.[15]