Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Story Time! 📖
@hemy01
Outdoor Adventure - A strange new friend.

Your morning alarm beeps, you tap it off with a yawn and a stretch. You go through your usual morning routine, then head out to your garage to get started on some morning lawn care. As you're gathering the tools you'll need for the day thinking about what needs doing and what order you'll be doing it in, you walk back out facing your yard and it's then you notice a strange perfectly round hole cut into the trees at the edge of your property. You set your things down and decide to go inspect this unusual sight. Upon reaching the entrance you hear muffled laughter and violin music further up the path, do you head down it or turn back?
10:23 AM - Jul 19, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
19 July, 06:16
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Live Sea Otter Cam - Monterey Bay Aquarium - YouTube

Enjoy the antics of rescued southern sea otters as they romp, tumble and wrestle live (7 a.m.-7 p.m. Pacific time) from the Monterey Bay Aquarium's Sea Otter...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 July, 12:28 (E)
Oops, sorry Sarah, I just realized this one wasn’t for me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 12:47
In response The Real Me to her Publication
All good. 😎 I see you replied to yours too! 😊

The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 July, 12:21
Love the story and the photos, so intriguing! Which is why I must say yes! Who knows, that hole could be a portal to another world, and most certainly a one filled with happy and mysterious giggles and music. Perhaps even a bottle of wine, dance, and stories. I would also have to check it out just to be sure there wasn’t anything nefarious happening, after all, I would not want my beautiful trees destroyed.

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
19 July, 10:43
Good morning! Adventure isn’t seeing the hole, listening to the music, hearing the laughter just to turn back. I’m going down that path! Wait, can I bring my rake just in case? Haha jk. Let’s go!

19 July, 12:00 (E)
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
@hemy01
You take a short pause and look back at your yard, you've got time, the yard can wait a moment ... besides you want to investigate who put the hole in your treeline. You step through the entrance and follow the path down. The music grows louder, you see a flash of red hair through the trees, a twig snaps under your foot...the music and giggling stops abruptly. There's rustling in the leaves and you chase after the sound. As you round a corner a wild looking woman stands before you with her bow pointed at your neck like a sword. You stop with your hands up. "HALT!" She looks at you sternly. "Who dares enter MY forest?" Your face changes from suprise to a scowl and you drop your hands. "Your forest? Lady was it you that put that hole in my treeline!?" She looks past you down the path you were just on. "What hole?" she says with smirk. You turn around and look back to discover the hole is gone. She takes off as you're looking away. Do you chase after her or take another path?

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 July, 01:06
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
I think I'd be investigating. Might have to have the dog with me though lol (I haven't got a dog at the moment btw, but if I had some land, I definitely would have one!)