Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
19 July, 10:23 (E)
Story Time! 📖
@hemy01
Outdoor Adventure - A strange new friend.

Your morning alarm beeps, you tap it off with a yawn and a stretch. You go through your usual morning routine, then head out to your garage to get started on some morning lawn care. As you're gathering the tools you'll need for the day thinking about what needs doing and what order you'll be doing it in, you walk back out facing your yard and it's then you notice a strange perfectly round hole cut into the trees at the edge of your property. You set your things down and decide to go inspect this unusual sight. Upon reaching the entrance you hear muffled laughter and violin music further up the path, do you head down it or turn back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
19 July, 10:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good morning! Adventure isn’t seeing the hole, listening to the music, hearing the laughter just to turn back. I’m going down that path! Wait, can I bring my rake just in case? Haha jk. Let’s go!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
I think I'd be investigating. Might have to have the dog with me though lol (I haven't got a dog at the moment btw, but if I had some land, I definitely would have one!)
01:06 PM - Jul 19, 2023
In response Only God Can! to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Nicolson, click on at the bottom under it