Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 07:54
Sounds CRAZY but women used to be able to garden and put up food for their kin and them. NOW they got us all making fake money and put out their frankenfood shit.....and got some younguns thinking they are cats. AND a bunch of cross dressing men made this system. Who suffers, the family and the kids, and the woman...diabolical.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_USA in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 July, 08:02
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
Crazy stuff. My grandaddy always said it was stupid basically to count on others for food. Meaning industry. Now look at it....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
19 July, 08:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know. It's disgusting. People are waking up. My neighbor even said this weekend that she heard the chicken is not even real or even most meats being made from cells... I had a face like this⬇️ then I elaborated off it too. A year, two, three people wouldn't believe the stuff and would look at me like no way and well now they know