USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
18 July, 07:09
Senator Hawley Reveals Something No One Saw Coming About Government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 July, 08:26
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Similar situation going on with the Navy, they knew the water was contaminated at Camp Lejeune for 8 years before they admitted it! To this day the Navy is still dragging it's feet. The Attnys want the Navy to give a price per injury examp: lung cancer (give dollar amt) they will pay to those affected, etc. So here we are in 2023 and families are still waiting! The Camp Lejeune Act was approved in 2021 I believe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Well that’s Uncle Sam’s Grey Canoe Club for ya, but in all seriousness, it’s of the whole DOD and DHS [Department of Homeland security]. Back in the day they did things that would never be done today in the military and yet they ignore major past issues under the claim “it was 30 or so years ago when it happened and nothing they can do about it. The govt doesn’t like paying out claims and is exactly why they make it so damn difficult for Veterans to get their disability claims approved. I mean it took me over 7 years to finally receive my disability rating from my injury I sustained while in. I knew a few others who it took over 13 years to get theirs.
08:36 PM - Jul 18, 2023 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 July, 08:44
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I am sorry, there is no way that should have happened to you. I wish I could make a difference with how our Vets are suffering, I can't now but I hope to in the future. you all deserve the BEST we have to give you. I know my Dad, when he retired tried to get disability for Ischemic Heart disease, but they won't give it to him because it wasn't recognized at that time. When it was finally recognized he was dead! 24 yrs in the Marine Corp, WW11, Korea, Vietnam, dead at 72yrs old. Too young. God Bless you VSCG Vet & God be with you!

19 July, 01:40
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
No need to be sorry, but i do think that the VA needs to be overhauled in many aspects and that is def one of them along with just pumping the vets full of unnecessary meds in which don't help the Vets in the long term and there for why suicide's among Vets are so High, drug and alcohol abuse is a huge problem!