USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Senator Hawley Reveals Something No One Saw Coming About Government
07:09 PM - Jul 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 July, 12:30
In response USCG VET to his Publication
To bad he can't expose the Jacksonville, AR VERTAC plant disaster! The largest chemical disaster in the nation and Hillary Clinton wanted to burn it all off without any containment causing it to spread by air!

DIOXIN is what they were making. It's why I'm sick.

There will be much more coming out about other sites across America soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 July, 12:03
Wonder why they didn't dump it in the middle of the testing area? Something down there they wan to protect?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 July, 02:32
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Thats a good question!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 July, 10:50
smh.
nothing surprises me any more.
nothing.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
18 July, 09:51
thank you for posting this.

I grew up in Bridgeton, MO, in Carrollton Subdivision, where Coldwater Creek is located. We have never seen any justice from the radioactive waste we grew up with. Not one red cent has been paid to any of my neighbors, or to anyone who died of cancer from this exposure.

And people wonder why I don't trust the government.

No one in charge gave a shit. it was a big secret. I believe people were bribed to shut up.

I know many neighbors who died of cancer, plus had other unusual diseases.

https://www.hawley.senate....

https://cumulis.epa.gov/su...

https://www.atomichomefron...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
19 July, 12:00
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
They've been to busy stealing our taxpayer dollars sending it to Ukraine and taking care of illegals, with no thought of taking care of those here at home!

Jackie Piddle @jax001
18 July, 08:54
Where is the link to this announcement. looked couldn't find it, so please give your source (link) for this video.

19 July, 02:12
In response Jackie Piddle to her Publication
Also here is a link to the EPA's site specifically for that case with links for days to documents.

https://cumulis.epa.gov/su...

19 July, 02:29
In response Jackie Piddle to her Publication
Records reveal 75 years of government downplaying, ignoring risks of St. Louis radioactive waste

The Missouri Independent, MuckRock and The Associated Press spent months combing through thousands of pages of previously-unreleased government records that show radioactive waste was known to pose a threat to people living near Coldwater Creek as early as 1949. But federal officials repeatedly wrote potential risks off as ‘slight,’ ‘minimal’ or ‘low-level’

https://missouriindependen...

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
18 July, 08:49
Ever herd of Times Beach MO? yeah it is stunning just how much waste has been dumped in this state. Some saw it coming we could say

19 July, 01:47
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
No I haven't. I honestly didn't know much about the Camp Lejeune water issue but i will be looking into it more in the next day or so. It on my [TODO] list of things to research.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
18 July, 08:26
Similar situation going on with the Navy, they knew the water was contaminated at Camp Lejeune for 8 years before they admitted it! To this day the Navy is still dragging it's feet. The Attnys want the Navy to give a price per injury examp: lung cancer (give dollar amt) they will pay to those affected, etc. So here we are in 2023 and families are still waiting! The Camp Lejeune Act was approved in 2021 I believe.

18 July, 08:36 (E)
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Well that’s Uncle Sam’s Grey Canoe Club for ya, but in all seriousness, it’s of the whole DOD and DHS [Department of Homeland security]. Back in the day they did things that would never be done today in the military and yet they ignore major past issues under the claim “it was 30 or so years ago when it happened and nothing they can do about it. The govt doesn’t like paying out claims and is exactly why they make it so damn difficult for Veterans to get their disability claims approved. I mean it took me over 7 years to finally receive my disability rating from my injury I sustained while in. I knew a few others who it took over 13 years to get theirs.

18 July, 08:38
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Oh and yes the Camp Lejeune Act was approved or passed in 2022.