Only people mentioned by SChuckles in this post can reply
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
09 February, 09:27
In response Shari Loves the USA to her Publication
you'll love it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Awakening369 @TheAwakening369
09 February, 08:57
Me too. I've gotten suspended from twit for the last time. Plus, so many frens here that got suspended too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shari Loves the USA @SChuckles
09 February, 08:59
In response The Awakening369 to her Publication
i got suspended for nothing, they said i was using it solely to spread lies. Nice to be with patriots and anons! still trying to figure it out.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
09 February, 08:54
Welcome hope you like it, I do!

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 February, 08:26
welcome!! lots of great patriots!! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Knight Breed @knightbreed
09 February, 08:16
Welcome to the Party fren.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
09 February, 08:14
Welcome, Its A Comfy Place Here
Sit Down Relax And Enjoy.

Zstar Qzz @ZstarQz
09 February, 08:12
Welcome Aboard

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
Welcome friend.

molly danless @Swandive
09 February, 08:11
Me too. Hi!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
In response molly danless to his Publication
Welcome friend.

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
09 February, 08:11
Welcome