Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kathleen Ahern @SaiKate108
16 February, 11:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Vandana Shiva is an incredible woman who has protected the Indian farmers' right to own their own seeds! She has great insights and understandings into the workings and machinations of Gates and the globalists!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne Dangerfield @LiveFree
11 February, 06:57
I'm a gardener. This video interview broke my heart. My 16 yr old daughter passed away from brain cancer a decade ago. she was perfectly healthy until she was 15, when she started with headaches. i have many friends who have children with either auto immune condituons, cancer or behavioral disorders. So many. We have to start the conversation in the public square. If the right people speak up in the right way....people can learn and discuss....re-learn how to discuss... I have to lean on Jesus and Mary....because everything I've learned over these many months is so overwhelmingly heavy and dif

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Cochran @PatriotWarrior1968
10 February, 07:46
I can't wait to see the day when Gates and his empire are taken down 🔻🔻🔻 hopefully it's before they cause too much damage with his newest vax. 2 other countries have banned him, wonder why no criminal charges yet?

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 February, 11:17
ts 2:02 10.2.2021

22 12 221

221 2 221

5 2 5

💫

12 ~ DIVINE GOVERMENT

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 February, 11:15
my God i love this man with two vaxx injured kids (now adults) I just love him

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
09 February, 08:13
Thank you! I love his insight. Holistic alternatives have kept me in remission from cancer. Praying for med beds to help restore lung functionality. ❤️