Martin Geddes @martingeddes
How much of the "gray state" and NWO that never came to fruition will we have to confront? My appetite for more "reality horror show" is limited after Covid. No doubt the general picture has to emerge eventually. I just want to focus on building a better world and healing my wounds as well as caring for others.
05:32 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
17 July, 09:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
E' una sensazione comune Martin.....sembra che stiamo passando dall'aspettare al fare....quindi abbiamo imboccato il sentiero giusto, E' una sensazione comune, ma solo il tempo ci dirà

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
17 July, 08:58
#296 Anastasia: The Ringing Cedars of Russia series - Preface and Chapter 1 read by JC Kay - YouTube

TIMESTAMPS: Intro - 0:00:00Inside cover - 0:02:00Preface - 0:03:15Chapter 1 "The ringing cedar" - 0:17:05❤This is a reading of Chapter 1 of ANASTASIA (Book 1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
17 July, 08:41
In response to both of your posts, all we can do is do our best every day and if that means laying about shutting everything off and out so be it. I know I have PTSD and also thought that it wouldn’t happen to me. I’m SO ready to be done with the show. My popcorn was empty hours ago and I’m ready for either bed or a nice permanent walk in nature. Grateful I only work part-time out in clown town and am using all the tools I’ve acquired throughout my life to just get by. Brain fog, ringing ears, scattered thoughts, yep. I think many of us feel the same. Hang in there, Martin. We need you for the rebuild. It’s going to be fabulous! 💕

Time Travel @369travel
17 July, 08:30
Definitely. It's time for us to start healing. We need to exit this in tact.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 July, 08:25 (E)
Yes, Martin, create the reality you want! The longer we complain the more it will drag out .... Einstein got this one right .... the theory of relativity.

😎 I found this video interesting (postmodernism)

https://youtu.be/ynMS0g6zu...

Here's an article on Postmodernism and the Postmodern Worldview: ...reality is ultimately unknowable. Our “situatedness” prevents us from directly accessing the real world or having true knowledge about it. This is not to say that the real world is not there (though some would suggest this), only that we can never shed our perspectives to access it. No one has a “god’s eye view” of reality; therefore no one can claim to have the truth about it.

https://www.allaboutworldv...
Postmodernism - Postmodern Worldview - YouTube

Postmodernism. The Postmodern Worldview is difficult to define, because to define it would violate the postmodernist's premise that no definite terms, bounda...

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 July, 08:09
None that I know of.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Water Mark @Watermark
17 July, 05:45
I know enough to not be surprised by anything any longer. I just want to get to the rebuilding phase of this drama. Rip the band aid off and lets put the world back together one heart at a time.

arba happihr @arba
17 July, 05:43
Aloha Martin
Damn
If I had any money I would send it so you could come and visit for the most peaceful holiday ever.
I truly believe with your photography, you would be in hog heaven .
Having no Money always gets in the way
for traveling. 😞
I do believe Jr. is correct with his info,'
Everyone coherent will NEVER forget this period in our life!
Sending you positive energy.
We did wake up today
we are ahead of many.😊
We are winners!
Woohoo
Thank you God for waking us up!
Aloha peace love and joy 😊👋
You're stronger than you think 😊
Draba 💥

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 July, 05:35
Oh my Gosh YES, that's all I want to do too. There's too many who are hurting. The world's pain ways heavy on my heart.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 July, 05:34
then if you and others feel that way (which we do, very much), then we are over the precipice, and are on the upswing

because the gas lighting no longer works on us

and we are becoming more free by the day, moment by moment