Dee Ash @DeeAsh2
Hi Everyone!
I'm going to get a neck surgery tomorrow and it's going to be pretty major surgery. Any prayers would be appreciated.
Love you all
♥️
02:01 PM - Jul 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by DeeAsh2 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
18 July, 11:10
In response Dee Ash to her Publication
God bless
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 July, 08:11
Positive healing vibes. 😃💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
18 July, 06:35
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
18 July, 06:34
Prayers up for you and prayers up for your medical team.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
18 July, 05:45
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
18 July, 05:38
🙏❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 July, 05:34
🙏 but do you have to do it right now

arba happihr @arba
18 July, 05:12
Aloha
Prayers sent.
Dear God please put your arms around this young woman.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 July, 04:00
🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
18 July, 03:03
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 prayers going up

Paul Bruton @DrB
18 July, 03:01
🙏💕

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
18 July, 01:42
May God guide the hands of the surgeon and med staff.
There is an old Black American Spiritual I love, that expresses the rest of my prayer for you! It is "All Night, All Day, Angels Watchin' Over Me"

Here is a sweet rendition of it sung by sweet children in CA, that I am using to finish my prayer in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! God Bless!
West Angeles Angelic Choir - Angels Watching Over Me - YouTube

West Angeles Angelic Children's Choir Sings May 27,2018 11:00

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
18 July, 01:34
🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
18 July, 01:34
Wishing you a positive outcome and a quick healing process.

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
18 July, 01:22
Sending prayers for doctor’s wisdom and an effective procedure. Prayers for Peace and patience in the healing. 🙏

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
18 July, 01:21
Prayers for you, dear one! I've asked Archangel Raphael to help you through surgery and healing.. 💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

connie wright @cowri
18 July, 01:20
🙏🙏🙏

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
18 July, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 July, 01:18
You got this Deanna. I miss you so much ❤🙏
Your neck will finally feel better once this is done. You've suffered for too long. God please heal our sister! ✨

Michael Phillips @Crager71
18 July, 01:15
🙏What kind of neck surgery? I had three level disc replacement. Prayers sent

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
18 July, 01:12
Sending love ❤️ and prayers for your recovery!

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
18 July, 01:11
Praying for a successful surgery & speedy healing. Hugs!

reaper myer @reapermyer
18 July, 01:10
good luck fren......are u getting giraffe neck surgery cause you want to be taller?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
18 July, 01:08
Thank You Lord in Your Divine Mercy for healing and blessing Dee as she undergoes neck surgery. 🙏😇

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
God bless you, your friends/family!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

memes matter @NoComment
Dear heavenly Father,thank You for being all eyes and ears, protecting Dee when she goes out and when she comes in❤️🤲

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
18 July, 01:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am Keri @Lionessheart
18 July, 01:04
Healing prayers ❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
18 July, 01:03
Lifting you up for a safe and completely successful surgery, Dee!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏 😘