Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 February, 10:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
09 February, 05:51
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
On the night of Jan 20th someone posted the below link to twitter then promptly removed it. Before Its News seems to be posting things we want to happen or know will happen or maybe has happen but not made public yet. I don't know what to make of Before It's News website. 😕

https://beforeitsnews.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grash Sopper @Grashsopper
09 February, 06:41
In response Carida Carpathia to her Publication
I remember seeing a post with a video of things going on around the Capitol between 3 and 6AM but no one seemed to understand what was happening other than there were arrest being made.

Carida Carpathia @CaridaWhispia
09 February, 07:25
In response Grash Sopper to her Publication
I was up that night when ...I think it was Mustang Medic? ...was filming tons of buses of every sort wih tinted windows was lined up around the Capital. I recorded some of his recording on my phone. At one point a line of people started going through an ID check and through the fencing...to I have no idea where. I also saw a video of the White house where what appears to be children being lead out of it in the middle of the night. We all know something is happening. We just don't have it verified except with what we can gleam with our own eyes.

Only people mentioned by Grashsopper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grash Sopper, click on at the bottom under it