Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 February, 07:23
I saw a comment the other day, a post explaining why that person only follows people with big follower counts. It makes me giggle a bit when people still let the old world programming control their minds/decisions. For example allowing a follower count on any social media platform to dictate who you should and should not follow/listen to. I don't know if any of you can recall, it's been a while... but I do remember seeing VK tell us on twitter a long time ago, "Small Accounts are Important". Do you know why? I think I explained it well enough back then too. Smaller accounts typically don't carry the same ego the bigger ones do. They are still willing to go on the info digs, dive deeper into it, then share what they've discovered. They tend to act more themselves rather than how they think their followers want them to behave. Lastly, they can fly under the radar where the bigger ones simply can not, it can potentially be a digital tactical advantage. Be kind to smaller accounts. 😊🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
✨💯✨
A few days ago, though small, I was hit by Twitter's laser and I can't even look at the tweets. However, the account has not been deleted. I was looking forward to looking at the information, but I am enjoying The Legend of Zelda that much. Even though I feel the Illuminati. . . But games save my heart many times.😅
12:10 AM - Jul 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 July, 07:45
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I know how you feel, the videogames have kept me somewhat sane too! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 July, 08:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😆💞