Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I saw a comment the other day, a post explaining why that person only follows people with big follower counts. It makes me giggle a bit when people still let the old world programming control their minds/decisions. For example allowing a follower count on any social media platform to dictate who you should and should not follow/listen to. I don't know if any of you can recall, it's been a while... but I do remember seeing VK tell us on twitter a long time ago, "Small Accounts are Important". Do you know why? I think I explained it well enough back then too. Smaller accounts typically don't carry the same ego the bigger ones do. They are still willing to go on the info digs, dive deeper into it, then share what they've discovered. They tend to act more themselves rather than how they think their followers want them to behave. Lastly, they can fly under the radar where the bigger ones simply can not, it can potentially be a digital tactical advantage. Be kind to smaller accounts. 😊🙏🤍
07:23 AM - Feb 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 July, 12:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
✨💯✨
A few days ago, though small, I was hit by Twitter's laser and I can't even look at the tweets. However, the account has not been deleted. I was looking forward to looking at the information, but I am enjoying The Legend of Zelda that much. Even though I feel the Illuminati. . . But games save my heart many times.😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 07:45
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
I know how you feel, the videogames have kept me somewhat sane too! 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 10:00
small accounts have big hearts!

16 July, 07:42
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Yes they do 😊🙏🤍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 July, 09:39
Fly under the radar...undetected...kinda like Sgt Thursday on twit in late 2019...~same time aprox when VK mentioned small accts

15 July, 09:42
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
😊🙏🤍

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
12 February, 08:13
We may be small in number of followers, but that does not equate to how we feel about this movement. I love this country and these Patriots that share the battlefield with me, even if I am just a small piece. I pray for all of us every day and thank God for them.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 February, 11:26
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
AMEN! 🙌🕊️🙌....🙏❤️

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
12 February, 11:32
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
From my perspective, when the time comes to stand shoulder-to-shoulder against the darkness of the world ~ I'm only looking for 2 strong Patriot Saints as we dispatch a Heavenly Horde of Angels in the name of TRUTH and LOVE.

Vengeance is LORD's, and every single soul is precious.

(Don't give a second thought to follower numbers, the only ONE that matters to follow is JESUS, KING of Kings, MASTER and MESSIAH.)

You're a warrior, and that's EVERYTHING.

I'm honored to follow you.