Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Tami Scheffler @tscheffler
16 July, 11:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I would make a big dinner for my family and neighbors and just enjoy time together and laugh and praise God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 July, 11:26
Buy moar GOLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
15 July, 09:43
Focus on what you DO WANT and not what you do not want............you will bring it into physical manifestation...........

DREAM UP YOUR BEST DAY EVER!!! 💕

YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE ENOUGH!! :)💕

Much LOVE to ALL!! 💕

💕💕

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
15 July, 09:26
Be of help in anyway possible. ❤️

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
15 July, 09:09
Continue homeschooling, detoxify my garden & ground water, grow my local community

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
15 July, 09:03
go find a med-bed so I can feel better..

Back to the Future @Backontrack
15 July, 08:57
We’d be lost
All focus and energy is on them

A void left what to do.

I see many people traveling the world

On an adventure

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
15 July, 08:18
What a marvelous and inspiring surprise to come back to all of these beautiful comments. You all are the best inspiration and love for this world !!!

Praise God I survived and prayer for continued guidance to help bring Heaven to Earth with God's Divine Plan 🙏

Love one another.
Be Best.
Be Blessed.
Brave New World 💗

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 July, 07:57
Turn the time I spend (since 2015), passing on truth... into more husband, horse, chicken, garden and cooking time.
😁

Mark Kalvig @MarkAllen
15 July, 07:34
literal perception

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 July, 07:24
First Thank the Lord above, Amen🙏...and then Help with healing start for the whole world..

and then take a fooking 3 day nap..Gaaah I'm exhausted..😂😉

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 July, 07:11
im gonna bring back aerobics
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This Aerobic Video Wins Everything (480p Extended) - YouTube

Better quality, longer and much more aerobics!Original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRscYVvEFt8

Lysanne anon @lysanne
15 July, 07:10
Doing exactly what I’ve always done…. Work hard and try to set a good example for my loved ones and thanking God every minute of the day

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 07:09
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Thank GOD and JESUS first and foremost. I would pray for all of the children rescued to be completely healed, let them feel true love. I would pray for everyone to be healthy and healed of all ailments, so we all can be ready to rebuild GOD's beautiful earth. I just want to feel like I can smile and be completely happy again. I haven't felt that for a long time.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 07:07
Help My Human Family, What EverOr Where Ever I Can An Find The Need
This Will Help Me Heal Fast!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
15 July, 06:43
Funny. I was JUST thinking about this and popped over here. I have no idea. We've been in fight or flight so long, I just feel lost.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
15 July, 05:58 (E)
Pray and Thank GOD!

Then pop my Trump Champaign!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 July, 05:58 (E)
Healing the world . . . First I would take a much needed vacation. It's been a long time since I have had one. Then I pray I will be blessed so I can work on many projects I have to heal the world. There's a lot of work to do. I'm going to be ready but I just really need a break.

connie wright @cowri
15 July, 05:45
Landscaping the lawn - just ordered 72 yards of cedar mulch - need to add more to the trees - need to transplant some flowers - need to add more flowers - need to add more flowering bushes & trees. I have 4 acres to fill in with very little grass. Being outside in the summer is what it is all about. Would like to move my blueberries, raspberries & strawberries into a garden setting & plant vegetables in a green house I don't have yet (away from the deer & other animals that eat the vegetables) I plan all winter for projects in the summer.
What will you be doing?

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
15 July, 05:36
My heart is already there and my mind is right behind.

I CHOOSE LOVE

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
15 July, 05:10
Comforting those who are going to be shocked by the enormity of what's going to take place. There are STILL MANY people who have their head buried in the sand. It's going to be quite a shock for them to find out EVERYTHING at once. We have been preparing and digging for YEARS.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 July, 05:36
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
This would be essential!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
15 July, 04:57 (E)
i would give my kids a lot more freedom to roam the neighborhood if the pedos were gone
that'd be a big win for me, because I grew up with German-American parents where the parenting style is based on a lot of independence
it hurts me to have to be such a helicopter because its bad for them, but there are too many creeps out there
i think i might also finally get back into photography and writing, and try to some things focused on keeping the new momentum going
plus i'd really like to travel cross country again

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
15 July, 04:44
I've already got my plan and can't wait to enact it. 💖
#FamilyIsEverything

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
15 July, 04:44
I have often wondered about this. 😊🌴🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 04:43
growth
gardening
fixing things
time with family
time for nature
time to pray

lots to do

help others but also time to help myself and my family

15 July, 04:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes,exactly this! 💖

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 04:42
Accountability

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
What if [they] were already executed and everything was a movie to prep the world for disclosure?...

Happy Days @Sun2516
Healing ❤️‍🩹

Silver Cat @silvercat
15 July, 04:41
Something to focus on: comforting those family members, friends, co-workers; - all those who will be shocked by the numerous truths that will be shown; many people will be very upset; we can pray for them, and be there for them.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
15 July, 04:54
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
💯✅

15 July, 04:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
WWG1WGA ❣️