Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 July, 10:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 10:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I hate this statue Buddha stuff mixed with Worship to God it is a slap in the face.

Choose a lane.

I know this is sounding judgemental yep 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 July, 10:52
In response Happy Days to his Publication
TY for your comment. If you don't like what I post, then please feel free to block me or skip on past. Sometimes the words have impact, sometimes the pictures. What you discern from what I post is up to you!

Happy Days @Sun2516
I like what u post.
I hate that statue.
It’s part of a religion that takes away from God.
I am not going to block you.
10:58 AM - Jul 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sun2516 in this post can reply
15 July, 11:08
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Thing is, Hate Nothing! Dislike is ok, but Hate nothing. The power you give to the dark side with the word "Hate". That is what they like.

Try not to feed the Evil!

Dislike!

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 11:26
I appreciate you but the enemy knows where he stands with me.
I apologize if I offended you.