Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 10:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I hate this statue Buddha stuff mixed with Worship to God it is a slap in the face.

Choose a lane.

I know this is sounding judgemental yep đź‘Ť

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
15 July, 10:52
In response Happy Days to his Publication
TY for your comment. If you don't like what I post, then please feel free to block me or skip on past. Sometimes the words have impact, sometimes the pictures. What you discern from what I post is up to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 July, 11:24
In response Happy Days to his Publication
I agree with you, Happy Days. Several years ago, I posted a lot about the new age movement creeping it’s way into Christianity. Universalism, believing we all worship the same God but we call him by different names, is a lie from the pit of hell. Just remember, 1/3 of the angels chose to follow lucifer to earth. Those entities could be considered “gods”with powers beyond our understanding, but they are not The One True God, YHWH. I promise that I am not picking on you, Kris! Your intentions are always perceived by me as good, but satan is the great deceiver; he is really good at it.