Yester Vue @realyestervue
Well...now you know why they made this movie.
10:43 AM - Jul 15, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 July, 11:23
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I feel a boomerang. They screwed up the timing.

"No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
15 July, 11:16
I was informed being suspicious of this meant I was on the wrong side/site. But if something can't hold up under scrutiny and we're going to take heat for refusing to follow along blindly regardless, then this site wouldn't be of use to me anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
15 July, 12:38
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
If the truth means nothing, if we cannot speak out against the enemy (Tim Ballard is as evil as they come) and are denigrated for our moral compass then AnonUp, Twitter and every other social media site is being used for evil. I've had it.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
15 July, 11:05
Ugh!!! If this is accurate the song remains the same doesn't it.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 July, 11:08 (E)
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
I'm also reading that the entire story portrayed in the movie as a real-life event is even all fabricated. I didn't watch it but they say it oddly points the finger directly at nothing specifically for a criminal and offers no solution on how to solve the problem. Then later...this comes out and seems more clear why that may indeed be the case. Seems made just to scare people and offers nothing but fear.

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
15 July, 12:25
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Don't take "their" word for it, go see it for yourself, THEN make up your own mind! I saw the film and it basically brings into the forefront the reality of human trafficking, specifically, CHILDREN! People don't want to talk about it or even admit that these horrific things are taking place....sometimes the truth is hard to swallow. It IS real! As for micro-chipping my kids, absolutely NOT! This is DEFINITELY a DS tactic, similar vibe of the C-19 "vaccine" debacle.....fearmongering! "If you don't get the shot, you might end up killing Grandma".....if you don't "chip" your child, it will be your fault if they are kidnapped etc., etc." I do not believe anything the DS is saying about Bullard. IMO, it is the DS in panic mode, again and they are lashing out, trying to shut down ANYONE TRYING TO SPEAK THE TRUTH! This is the MO of the Left!

Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 10:46
Well they can shove the chip up their ass!!
I don’t care if President Trump endorses this man as his Vice President.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 July, 11:02
In response Happy Days to his Publication
There is no such thing as a beneficial politician