Only people mentioned by CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 July, 10:26
In response Camille Faith to her Publication
Well, time to stop buying anything GOYA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
16 July, 09:54
This is the only Goya product I buy from Goya, then I mix it with the can of Raspberry drink it’s to die for😋😋I haven’t drank soda and beer/liquor in years so I have this instead sometimes with my dinner😁They sell aloe Vera, pineapple, coconut and I think peach or mango I only like the coconut one. I’m Puerto Rican I grew up with all Goya products but now a day they’re putting all kinds of shit into products ❗️So sad

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Mays @wLandJforAll
16 July, 09:49
The coconut water (with pulp) is amazing!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
16 July, 09:11
I know some of this brand is at aldi

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 July, 09:07
It has occurred to me, that at some point in the future, Mexican restaurants and food trucks, will be the only kind of 'eating out' we will be able to afford.

It now occurs to me as well, that this will be the only food we will be able to afford in the supermarkets too.

Poor folk food.

We will have no other options...
a flour or corn shell
refried beans
salsa
rice
a red sauce
a green sauce
sour cream
cheese
cheap cut of meat

Because that is what this admin will turn EVERYONE into - poor folk

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 July, 01:39
as an italian i just cant lol

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
14 July, 08:51
STARTED BUYING HIS PRODUCT WHEN TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE. A REAL GOOD HUMAN. BRAVE.

ang guar @tinydancer
14 July, 08:46
This is not THE reason for me, but I buy at least one GOYA product every time I grocery shop (and have done so for several years). Their rice and black beans are my faves.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 July, 08:46
Goya foods has "bioengineered" products on their labels! I never thought I would see that because we were told this was one to trust, NOT ANYMORE!

ang guar @tinydancer
14 July, 08:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Wow!

Free Bird @DCast
14 July, 11:16
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
We keep looking for a grp that's Really Godly! we keep forgetting that this world system is under the Enemy 2 Cor 4:4 https://www.kingjamesbible...