Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"This is the second time I've seen a public person provide a distinction between Q and anons. How refreshing is it to see someone who's actually read the drops speak about them? Roseanna also says she saw Sound Freedom early on and met Jim years ago. Based af.
"There's no such thing as Qanon. There is the Q board, the Q drops, the Q map. And then there are anonymous people.
Most sane people don't want to traffick children as sex slaves.
We've got to go to the upper echelon.
It's all about the tippy top. It's all about the tippy top. What I call the phalicratic pyramid feudalism of pharaoh."

I don't think I ever imagined that Roseanne would become this based."

From ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter
https://t.me/PepeMatter/16...

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘
06:53 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
14 July, 08:12
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
WOW... where has he been? Roseanne Barr has always been based. I'm glad he sees it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
14 July, 08:10
I keep saying it...no matter how hard they try to get that fkn label to stick...I will keep saying it. No such thing. Glad others feel the same way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 July, 08:00
I caught โ€œtippy topโ€,

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts