USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
BREAKING - IS THIS LEGAL? - @JoeBiden administration announces it has forgiven $39 billion in student loan debt to more than 800,000 borrowers.

U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona said in a statement, "For far too long, borrowers fell through the cracks of a broken system that failed to keep accurate track of their progress towards forgiveness.

"Today, the Biden-Harris Administration is taking another historic step to right these wrongs and announcing $39 billion in debt relief for another 804,000 borrowers.

"By fixing past administrative failures, we are ensuring everyone gets the forgiveness they deserve, just as we have done for public servants, students who were cheated by their colleges, and borrowers with permanent disabilities, including veterans," Cardona added. "This Administration will not stop fighting to level the playing field in higher education."
04:44 PM - Jul 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
One Usa @OneUSAgirl
14 July, 05:03
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Kind of glad I quit my job, at least I’m not paying taxes anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
14 July, 04:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 July, 04:54
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
Yes i know but there is a loop hole that still allows Biden to get around the Supreme Courts Decision.

14 July, 04:55
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
It was part of the Federal Budget that was passed. It was burred in the budget.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 04:50
Well I guess that buys a lot of votes and will turn people away from caring about their corruption.

14 July, 04:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Typical Left wing tactic straight out of the oh "BUT LOOK WHAT I DID FOR YOU, DON"T WORRY ABOUT WHAT I DID IN THE PAST" Playbook!