Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:24 (E)
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Here's what it does mean. It means his heart and soul are in tremendous pain as are mine still. He's hurting and he's disappointed but that Catholic faith he held onto his entire life made him a leader in his own heart and soul. He will do what is right, even if he needs to give up his own life for Jesus. I still love and admire all Catholics who even though they're in great pain from the realities they have had to face and the disappointments they feel . . . They still have the strength to fight evil wherever it exists . . . Even if it's in the Church we clung to in the storms in our life. It's really hard. I applaud him.
I feel that the words in the Bible that say "Come out of her my people . . . " in Revelations is talking about Mystery Babylon which is the Vatican/Church. Once your eyes are opened you must leave and not be a part of the evil. Rev 17 and 18 describe the Church in every way.
It took me most of my life to see. Once I did, I listened to the Word of GOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi...
haha it was when the passion came out lol.....so my publicity stunt theory could work
or it could be as simple as he was not awake yet
01:53 PM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 02:01
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Exactly. It means nothing to me. What I saw yesterday was a Catholic in pain. You don't think that JFK Jr or his Dad felt disappointment and pain in our Church? My guess is that they did.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 July, 02:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
im pretty disappointed in organized religion.......its prob why we are stuck where we are