Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:18
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I don't necessarily agree with this. Catholics had no idea that this kind of evil existed in the church. I was baptized Catholic. I stood in Pope John Paul's mass in the pouring rain in Giant's Stadium in my 20s. I went to 12 years of Catholic school. Some of the most beautiful hearts and souls were raised Catholic. It wasn't until I saw someone singing to Lucifer during a Vatican Mass that something was seriously wrong and when I heard they named a telescope Lucifer something was wrong. My son was making his confirmation at the time and I questioned my deacon who was left speechless. I am still waiting for a good answer. It was then, after he received the Holy Spirit that we left the Church. I no longer felt spiritually safe. Gen Flynn, Mel and Jim are Catholics. JFK's family was Catholic. Catholics are good hearts and souls. This doesn't make Jim a bad person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 July, 01:35
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I agree. My family is and was Catholic as well. My Grandpa took me to mass when I was in my 20's and asked them to help me with my drinking problem. The priest waited for my Grandpa to leave and then offered me wine. I never went back. Hit AA and it worked.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I'm sorry about your experience and am proud of you :). Stay well friend.
01:43 PM - Jul 14, 2023
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it