Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
14 July, 08:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 July, 01:18
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I don't necessarily agree with this. Catholics had no idea that this kind of evil existed in the church. I was baptized Catholic. I stood in Pope John Paul's mass in the pouring rain in Giant's Stadium in my 20s. I went to 12 years of Catholic school. Some of the most beautiful hearts and souls were raised Catholic. It wasn't until I saw someone singing to Lucifer during a Vatican Mass that something was seriously wrong and when I heard they named a telescope Lucifer something was wrong. My son was making his confirmation at the time and I questioned my deacon who was left speechless. I am still waiting for a good answer. It was then, after he received the Holy Spirit that we left the Church. I no longer felt spiritually safe. Gen Flynn, Mel and Jim are Catholics. JFK's family was Catholic. Catholics are good hearts and souls. This doesn't make Jim a bad person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
14 July, 02:55
now do trump

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
14 July, 02:39
We have taken everything back….all symbolism was always good and is once again. Still pictures online are a nothing burger and only defame those who risked everything to expose evil