Only people mentioned by Godismysavior777 in this post can reply
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
13 July, 07:56 (E)
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
1.) How would you add to this customer's soda? Syrup box bags that mixes with the tank behind the concession? Well, in that case you contaminate all who orders drinks, not just a particular customer. Why wouldn't management just do it themselves and leave any unnecessary people who could incriminate them later out of the picture?
2.) In front of the customer? Ridiculous; it open and obvious. At all points, the customer can see you serve the drink from the tap. Even if one could, how would the worker know which customer's drink to spike?
3.) Why wouldn't this person call the police right away? Especially after getting fired for attempting to pollute a food source from an unknown substance. Highly illegal. This person had the moral aptitude to resist, but failed to inform authorities immediately for this attempted sabotage? Odd.
4.) No, lets go a lab and find out what's in the mystery liquid. Sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 July, 07:44 (E)
Well, if true, the movie does sort us, and put us in one place.

I will wait for it to come out on DVD, because I hate dirty, sticky, overly noisy, expensive movie theaters... and being confined with a bunch of strangers.

We have surround sound - that we can dictate what the noise level is.

Just saw this article... seems the folks promoting the movie, think AMC are allies...
https://www.dailywire.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
13 July, 06:13
Wow you got our attention.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
13 July, 05:06
I'm muting you for posting this BS!!! You are a dick head, that's why.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
13 July, 05:01
You don't seriously believe anyone would believe this BS?!!! Why do you lie, though? What is your goal by spreading this horse sh*t?!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 July, 04:55
Smells fishy to me. C'mon man. 🤪

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
13 July, 04:48
PANIC. IS. BEAUTIFUL!!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
At the AMC in my area, you fill your own drinks and free refills.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 July, 04:51
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
Yeah, as much as I would like to believe this story…. I don’t

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 July, 04:40
This sounds fishy. How would someone working the counter know what movie you paid for? Seems more like a ploy to get people to not see Sound of Freedom at AMC theaters which is EXACTY what [they] want.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
13 July, 04:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🔥👏over the target they are desperate

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 July, 04:36
I brought bottled water in my bag thank god.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
13 July, 04:38
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Me too

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 July, 04:19
For the price the theaters charge for the sodas and snacks I wouldn't purchase them anyway. Bring your own in an oversized handbag. Problem fixed.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
I made dried strawberries, bananas, and pineapple for my snacks.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 July, 03:58
Maybe this is like the Vax. Nab them and drug them.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
13 July, 03:55
Trust no one. They know who is going to this movie. Good idea to take your own snacks. At my AMC I could carry a 32 Oz cup from Sub way and a sandwich. The seats had cup holders. They never looked when I passed the ticket taker.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
13 July, 03:44
Way Beyond Evil!

#Lawsuit !

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 July, 03:37
Something is really off, it reeks...I mean, come ON.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 July, 03:21
WTF?