Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
12 July, 05:46
https://www.c-span.org/vid...
President Donald Trump came out with a bold statement in Las Vegas on Friday night, calling for the death penalty for convicted drug dealers, cop killers, and human traffickers in order to "make America safe again."
RUN TIME 9:54

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Cop killed a distant family member, she was going to see her kin in Texas via greyhound WAY back in the day. SOMEHOW she met that "cop" and she was never seen again. Damn sure almost drove her mama and kin insane from grief. FKR gets busted DECADES LATER that he killed others, and admits he raped her, killed her, and stuff her body in a ravine and told them where she was. AGAIN almost killed her mama. SO I SAY CLEAN EVERYTHING of secret orgs or it is the same old fkn loop. GOD bless good ones.
05:49 PM - Jul 12, 2023 (E)
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 July, 06:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
so sorry.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 July, 06:16
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
I never got to meet her, but mama told me about it when I was older. WHEN he got caught. FINALLY wonder how many he did not confess, and how many more he did.

12 July, 05:55
Said she had dark curly hair, was funny, and was sweet as honey. WELL loved by her fam.

12 July, 05:53
She was just a teenager.

12 July, 05:50
She was going to stay with kin for the summer.....never showed up.....I am sure died a horrific death at his hands.

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
12 July, 10:03
Anyone who takes a life should lose theirs