Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
https://www.c-span.org/vid...
President Donald Trump came out with a bold statement in Las Vegas on Friday night, calling for the death penalty for convicted drug dealers, cop killers, and human traffickers in order to "make America safe again."
RUN TIME 9:54
05:46 PM - Jul 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
12 July, 05:56
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
If any "cop" is enforcing any of 'their's laws, in violation of the Consitution, they have forfeited any protections of the law...just so you know. And believe me, as the Scamdemic should have shown us, they have no problem doing so, for a buck. They don't get an instant free pass with me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 July, 05:49 (E)
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
Cop killed a distant family member, she was going to see her kin in Texas via greyhound WAY back in the day. SOMEHOW she met that "cop" and she was never seen again. Damn sure almost drove her mama and kin insane from grief. FKR gets busted DECADES LATER that he killed others, and admits he raped her, killed her, and stuff her body in a ravine and told them where she was. AGAIN almost killed her mama. SO I SAY CLEAN EVERYTHING of secret orgs or it is the same old fkn loop. GOD bless good ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 July, 05:55
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Said she had dark curly hair, was funny, and was sweet as honey. WELL loved by her fam.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
12 July, 06:14
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
so sorry.