Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
12 July, 10:14
I feel I have staked out the best possible seat in the auditorium at the very front of the Q movement, but as a result have to endure "the longest wakeup show in history with no bathroom breaks". It's torment having to sit through the endless staged drama to get the normies to pay attention to anything but themselves. But the seat is a really, really good one. Best view of the stage. Can almost feel the masks on the actors right in front of me. And I am BURSTING at this point for RELIEF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
12 July, 04:21
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I hear you Martin, there is no end to this situation yet!πŸ˜•
It's hard 2C so many comatose humans all around us! WTF!
IMOπŸ‘‡
The White Hats knew if they'd have told us that it was going to take more than 8 years from start to finish...and counting!!!
πŸ‘‰they would have lost most of the digital soldiers from the get go! Right?
They had no other choice but to bypass that information from us! It worked out just fine! No hard feelings!😁
We are still here...we signed up for this!
We will remain devoted to the cause! πŸ‘
#SoulContract

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Many are still oblivious there is a war taking place. God willing they will wake up and join us in this fight against evil. Our enemies would love for us to quit but that will NOT happen. Future generations are dependent on our determination and victory. This applies to patriots worldwide not just Americans.
WWG1WGA

https://youtu.be/n4wb2ALiX...
We will not bend. We will not break. We will never back down. We will NEVER, ever surrender! - YouTube

We will not bend. We will not break. We will not yield. We will never give in.We will never give up.We will never back down.We will NEVER, ever surrender!

04:45 PM - Jul 12, 2023
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it