Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel I have staked out the best possible seat in the auditorium at the very front of the Q movement, but as a result have to endure "the longest wakeup show in history with no bathroom breaks". It's torment having to sit through the endless staged drama to get the normies to pay attention to anything but themselves. But the seat is a really, really good one. Best view of the stage. Can almost feel the masks on the actors right in front of me. And I am BURSTING at this point for RELIEF.
10:14 AM - Jul 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
13 July, 04:03
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
12 July, 08:44
I'm with you Martin #LFG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 July, 05:29
Have the seat right next to you Martin. Will share popcorn or other snacks and armrest lol.
🎶The waiting is the hardest part

WWG1WGA

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
12 July, 05:15
War is hell...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 July, 05:05
Yet again --

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
12 July, 04:27
I so feel all of this 😩 it can be unbearable somedays and other day, I'm like aww it will happen. The emotional roller-coaster is exhausting all while still "living" in the matrix
❤️

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
12 July, 04:21
I hear you Martin, there is no end to this situation yet!😕
It's hard 2C so many comatose humans all around us! WTF!
IMO👇
The White Hats knew if they'd have told us that it was going to take more than 8 years from start to finish...and counting!!!
👉they would have lost most of the digital soldiers from the get go! Right?
They had no other choice but to bypass that information from us! It worked out just fine! No hard feelings!😁
We are still here...we signed up for this!
We will remain devoted to the cause! 👍
#SoulContract

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 July, 04:45
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Many are still oblivious there is a war taking place. God willing they will wake up and join us in this fight against evil. Our enemies would love for us to quit but that will NOT happen. Future generations are dependent on our determination and victory. This applies to patriots worldwide not just Americans.
WWG1WGA

https://youtu.be/n4wb2ALiX...
We will not bend. We will not break. We will never back down. We will NEVER, ever surrender! - YouTube

We will not bend. We will not break. We will not yield. We will never give in.We will never give up.We will never back down.We will NEVER, ever surrender!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
12 July, 03:20

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
12 July, 04:32
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
It's better in 5D 😎

Alycat 777 @alycat777
12 July, 02:58
💞Thank you Martin ,always love your perspective and humour.Holding the line.Sending good vibes across the pond..Godspeed Anon.🙏🇨🇦

Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
12 July, 02:24
Be glad you have a voice still. I am one who is giving up the battlefield from being banned over and over. No steam left.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
12 July, 05:14
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Twitter still Shadow banning anyway, and chock full of shills that want to belittle & argue. I post videos and memes on a few accounts that are exposing truth, but most of the time they're not seen. Helps to delete posts that are 1-2 weeks old; seems like it "opens up" a bit.
Ridiculous we have to play these stupid games 🤨

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
12 July, 01:31
1,000%, I’m tired Martin. It’s been a grind and I’m ready for the final curtain

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 July, 01:31
Imagine how I feel, Martin...I slammed a few brews before the movie 😬🤣

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
12 July, 01:22

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
12 July, 12:59
some recently posted the curtain coming down at Vegas Cirque De Soleil from Dan Scavino

perhaps your much needed break is coming soon :)

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
12 July, 11:44
You are not alone, Martin.

amy lilley @amylilley
12 July, 11:18
Yes, Amen Martin, I too, am BURSTING at this point for some relief🐸😳🤗😇🙏🏻

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
12 July, 11:43
In response amy lilley to her Publication
And no PAUSE button in sight! 😕....yikes!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
12 July, 11:12
Yes I was there too at the start of Q. if we only knew then there was going to be 5 and 6 year-old deltas!! Patience is a hard lesson, but I understand now it takes time to regain your footing after waking up. I was an emotional mess at the begining but now I know the trauma of your reality being shaken. We were spoon fed, the normies are not gonna have that luxury.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
12 July, 11:10
Perfect analogy❣️💯🎯

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 11:07
That is a really funny analogy Martin... but bang on. Your British humour comes thru

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
12 July, 11:06
Same. It all feels unreal. Like I'm in the Truman show and everyone is fake. How can you just tune out this level of obsurdity?

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
12 July, 11:04
Ditto, Martin.... even little bits of realization that normies present feels like a shower of diamonds!😍

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
12 July, 11:03
I feel the same way. Some days it's torture to even look at or read anything on any social media. I have to put the phone down for awhile and take myself to spend time praying and seeking God's face to gain strength. He's the One I know I can trust with everything, because He knows me inside and out. I pray for everyone here too. We're gonna make it and be better off, more than we can even imagine. I know it to the core of my being.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 July, 11:00 (E)
Martin love your insight!

Brings this to my mind:
Glued in our movie seats thinking: (See gif below 😀)

We don't want to miss any part of the movie! Especially the climatic end, so we persevere!

WWG1WGA will have a new meaning when this movie ends. There is going to be a heck of a line at the restrooms/water closets! 😀 😆 😂

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 July, 10:59
EXACTLY THIS !!!! BUT WE MUST RELY ON GOD FOR OUR STRENGTH PEACE AND MIRACULOUS SURROUNDING LOVE ...
ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO DAILY IN OUR JOURNEY
THE ROAD IS LONG THE PATH IS NARROW
TIMING IS EVERYTHING -Q
THIS IS A MARATHON NOT A SPRINT -Q
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO MARTIN TOGETHER WE GET UP EVERYDAY FOR THE AWAKENING OF OTHERS

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
12 July, 10:22
Yes, it can drive you crazy or to depression if you can't get control of it. I think that's why we were chosen to know first, because we have the ability to process it, even though it's a battle.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
12 July, 10:21
3rd day in a row, no point in even getting out of bed.

Had to be this way?

Jeez I dunno. They must think our minds are made of solid steel.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 July, 11:10
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Collectively...solid.!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 July, 10:19 (E)
your description is on point thanks for what you do for us here on AU we are all grateful.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
12 July, 10:19
It's going to be Glorious!

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 July, 11:05
In response Red Man to his Publication
Bobby Roode's glorious entrance: NXT TakeOver: Toronto: November 19, 2016 - YouTube

Bobby Roode makes his glorious entrance at NXT TakeOver: Toronto: Courtesy of the award-winning WWE Network.Featuring the Wexford Gleeks, Wexford Collegiate ...

arba happihr @arba
12 July, 11:13
In response Red Man to his Publication
💕Aloha
I agree😍
Everything is Glorious when Trump is around.
Who else can you trust?
Trump is a man of his word.😍
Good thing we were born for this moment.
When you think about it tho
Your entire time on earth you felt something inside of you wasn't like others.
Here we are!
We found our purpose!
What a blessing, to not feel like a outcast any more.
We have got this! We just need to be patient.
haha
I have never ever been zero broke in my life.
Friday will be the day. My Old truck is in the shop.
Praying it doesn't wipe me completely to nil.
Prayers 🙏🙏💕💓💌