Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 July, 12:48
Viral Video of girl seeing non human on plane explained in more depth in this video than anywhere else.

Yes she was drunk but hear all of our thoughts on this with mind blowing videos about sports (Basketball) being fake and robots being among us. Is it reptilians? Nehalem? Aliens? Anunnaki? Demons? or all combined? Adam and Eve (Evol)?

Book of Enoch or Dead sea Scrolls and even the book of giants, Who wrote them?

Its alll about genetics 100%. The goal is to pervert us on every level. Especially Genetic and this goes back to royalty and before.. Elites stem from royalty bloodlines with genetics of Reptiles or demons?

Comment your thoughts below!

Link to video on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/...

You can also save and reupload the video
https://t.me/boomtapes/246

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
12 July, 07:01
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
She is also wearing a mask so it's all staged.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yeah, I noticed that. Eyes are set back to far in her head. Skin doesn't look right.
11:26 AM - Jul 12, 2023
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
TexasFinds @TexasFinds
12 July, 01:18
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Being that's the case, I really think stuff like this is being passed around to condition and prep for their so called fake alien invasion.

12 July, 03:44
In response TexasFinds to his Publication
It is a good possibility. 👀