wordnerdette @wordnerdette
A while ago, I asked for prayer for my brother, who suffered from Parkinson’s and Lewy-body dementia. So many of you responded and lifted my family up even though you didn’t know me. Anonup is amazing like that. 💕 Anyway, I wanted to share that he recently passed away. He’s finally free from Parkinson’s and at peace. 🕊️ The world lost a truly kind and gentle man.
05:28 PM - Jul 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by wordnerdette in this post can reply
wordnerdette @wordnerdette
12 July, 08:50
In response wordnerdette to her Publication
Thank you everyone for your encouraging words and prayers. It means more than you know. 💕💕💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
12 July, 12:10
Sorry for your loss
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Lennox @Veritable
11 July, 11:44
So sorry for your loss

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
11 July, 10:56
Praying for you and your family! So sorry for your loss.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 July, 08:00
I'm so sorry.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
11 July, 08:00
I am so sorry and sending hugs and prayers your way.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 July, 07:58
May your beloved brother enjoy exploring the wonders of Heaven after God has welcomed him home with open arms. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

amy lilley @amylilley
11 July, 06:03
What a touching post, I am so deeply sorry for your loss, thank you for letting Us know🐸😇🙏🏻Prayers for comfort and grace🌺

Love Life @FullwithHope
11 July, 05:51
Very sad to lose a brother. My deep condolences to you and your family. 💔🌹

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
11 July, 05:34
So sorry for your loss. He is now running free and awaiting your arrival. 😇

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 July, 05:32
💖💖

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
11 July, 05:32
🙏🏻❤️🌻

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 July, 05:29
💖