Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
11 July, 01:36
Robert David Steel ... X- C_A

Kidnapped
Bred
Hunted
Tortured
Organ harvested

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

11 July, 02:03 (E)
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
IMO ........ I HOPE!
it's going to resurface like Epstein, Comet Pingpong...

I recall viewing content on a jump drive identifing X-Military Bases unused..happened to be near National Parks.

It listed every location
Who and what position was working there
Location where child kidnapped
Who and how child tortured
Frequency and what ie rape sodom...
Level of adrenalin in blood drawls
How much longer can harvest blood
When eliminated ... Eliminated! MURDERED!
Tortured, raped how often...
a FORMULA used to get maximum adrenalin in blood draw.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WILL NOT BE ADDRESSED!

I SAW IT...names...who employed ... they MURDERED woman who uncovered it!

KM putridness!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 July, 10:11
What are these documents? Are they a summary you created?

Other Half @Otherhalf
11 July, 03:27
Why do you claim this stuff is lies?

There's tons of evidence Comet Ping Pong existed and that there was something questionable going on there. See this nice initial 'Pizzagate' investigation that cost Ben Swann his job. https://thetruedefender.co...

Same is true for "spirit cooking," which was a Marina Abramovic performance-art piece captured on video: https://www.youtube.com/wa...
And specifically mentioned in the Podesta emails released by Wikileaks: https://www.theguardian.co...

11 July, 02:53
That's not what led me...it's the location where the bled the kids..also found in Podesta wall hangings.
I don't care about what it's called I care about the violence on kids.
I know it's real I lived iT!
Not comet/Podes
the Adrenochrome....that is NOT new ..keeps resurfacing...like Giants that were cannibals ..recall talk of that when I was a kid.

The bones verify it..they were chewed on Human Bones.
Vampires...the crazies have been around a long time.

You think this movement is political NOT true?

Please explain, please.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 July, 03:19
In response Casey Turnup to her Publication
Casey, I believe you and I just want to say, with reference to this thread:
Those we think are good may be bad and those who we think are bad may be good.
Likewise, Truths are lies and lies are truths.
Just stick to what you know.
It is strange to see posts that deny the history and evidence that we do know.
I thought about the NYPD officers who, I think, originally viewed Anthony Weiner's laptop and they got violently sick, vomiting in the bathroom.
Some committed suicide and I think only 2 officers are still alive. But I hope they are in witness protection.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
11 July, 02:44
I have wondered about a lot of the truth movement claims and could see that they were using the same tactics as our opposition. I am still not sure what is real and what is made up. There is a lot of dis and misinformation going on all over the place. Each player seems to have their own agenda. The only authority I trust is the Lord our God. 😒

11 July, 03:17
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
LOL
I have been kicked off and banned from platforms.
I liked Trump...he is not God to me.
But God has used him...

You know them by their fruit...
They talk about ascending...Bible talks about If the elect could be led astray.

I started researching so long ago...when Bush Sr spoke of NWO (Nazi)
Also heard believers talk about Bigfoot....one x military was dealing with cancer..he had time to think. The memory surfaced..so many have stories...Dave Paulidus has a BigFoot series...
then ran into X- C_A who as a whistle blower verified Dogman...experimenting on people. Know that was done...my mom worked at Edgewood Arsenals..(Nazis) were experimenting on people.

I suspect I have been banned because I don't fit their agenda...I seek what God leads me to.
And they intentionally keep it confusing rest in knowing God conceals me in His quiver.
God awakened me...God leads me.
I am not jumping from one sleep walk to another. That's what I see...people STILL are not thinking...