AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 July, 10:22
Been noticing, some people on here bashing tim Ballard. The guy just brought to light all the deep dark secrets of child.sex trafficing. And people want to bash him , makes me think we are seeing schills in real time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 July, 11:06
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
What he is showing is super real. I think it is the pics with the one eye getting covered. BUT as an ex model, some photographer was prolly like pose this way, pose that way......I am skeptical of lots been at this a while. BUT no matter what GOD can use anyone for His glory and there is NO DOUBT God is using that movie to bring awareness to the HELL that has been going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
Thats true and I learned Michael Jackson is a white hat too and I have seen pictures of him covering one eye. Is that him? Or a clone? Who knows in this crazy world.
12:43 PM - Jul 11, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 2behonest50 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 July, 12:44
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Yep and they trick some and don't tell them what it means.....and they do clone. Yep.